- Approximately 3 to 4 months depending on your natural hair growth, after care regime and maintenance programme.
- Yes, your extensions are re-usable, using the rebond system. The quality of Brazilian hair is guaranteed for 12 months when following the aftercare plan.
No, your extension stylist must carry out the removal process, otherwise you’ll risk damaging your hair
- No, you will not sustain damage if your extensions have been applied and removed by a qualified extension stylist.
- As often as you wish but we recommend every other day. This will prevent any build up of natural oils on the scalp which could affect the durability of the bond.
- Yes, but we would advise that you wear it tied in a loose scrunchie at the nape of the neck.
- Approximately 2 to 4 hours.
- Hair extensions can be applied by various methods. These can be explained in detail when you call.
- Hair extensions are suitable for most people. However, there could be factors that can prevent you from having hair extensions, such as hair damage, hair loss, or medical condition. These will be discussed with you during your consultation.
- You can pay in cash or by credit card via PayPal