Hair Extensions Agreement :
- A deposit is required at the time of your consultation appointment which is equivalent to the amount of cost of the hair.
- Any cancellation or changes toa n appointment must be made 72 hours prior your scheduled appointment. Otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you want to change the colour or texture of your natural hair to match the hair extensions, you agree to give prior notice of what color/texture service is desired with 72 hours notice.
- Cash, credit card or invoice will be accepted as payment.
- Hair extensions are different than your natural hair and have a home maintenance regiment that needs to be followed to ensure satisfactory results.
- If client doesn’t follow maintenance regiment then I am not liable for your negligent care
- Clients will need to come back 6-12 weeks for a removal, re tapping of the hair extensions and reinstalling of the hair.
- All products must be either purchased by me or approved by me.
- Any adjustments must be made with in a week from instal date. After a week adjustments will not be complimentary
- In the event the client does not decide to keep the hair extensions, the client is fully responsible for the lost of the hair and the deposit paid for the hair, unless the full amount for the hair only will be settled.
- Client understands the explanations of the entire procedure, and is aware that with proper care that the hair extensions will proper carer har the hair extensions will remain in their hair and nor to be removed without the stylist doing the removal service.
- If clients removes hair extensions themselves or goes to another hairstylist the contract is void and all cost of hair and cost of service will not be refunded.
- Client understands that if a allergic reaction occurs the client agrees they will not hold the stylist fault.
- Client understands the hair extensions are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
I agree and have read this hair extensions contract, and I voluntarily accept the terms of this contract and I fully understand its contents.